DaLeak.com receives music, videos and other content from various outlets including but not limited to labels, artists, managers, publicists, and producers. Due to the volume of content we receive it is impossible for us to determine if the works are authorized by the copyright holder. As such we claim safe harbor under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512 otherwise known as the DMCA. Pursuant to the DMCA, if you are a copyright holder and believe your work is being infringed upon you are required by law to adhere to the following procedure:
DMCA Compliance Policy
It is the policy of DaLeak.com to promptly process and investigate notices of alleged copyright infringement, and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512.
How To Submit A Notice
The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing. When informing the designated agent of an alleged copyright infringement, the complainant must:
(1) Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at DaLeak.com are involved, please provide a list of the works on our site.
(2) Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit DaLeak.com to locate that material.
(3) Provide your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
(4) Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
(5) Certify that the information that you have provided DaLeak.com is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that s/he is authorized to enforce the copyrights that allegedly have been infringed.
(6) Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner. Before the complainants allege an infringement, s/he should consult copyright materials to confirm that the use is, in fact, infringing. The United States Copyright Office provides basic information online at http://www.loc.gov/copyright/circs/circ1.html, which can assist one in determining whether an exception or defense, such as fair use, may apply to the use of your copyrighted work.
Pursuant to the DMCA, DaLeak.com has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring on our pages or computer servers. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed on at DaLeak.com, please notify our designated agent, preferably by mail, at:
E-Mail: dmca AT daleak dot com
Mail: Starboyant Media LLC, 244 5th Ave C297, New York, NY 10001 Attention: DMCA
Requests that do not follow this format will be ignored.